- Iron on glitter transfer sheets (these are by Tulip and I found them at Joann's)
- Template (peruse google images for a shape like I did!)
- Trace your image onto the glitter sheet (I opted to cut them out together, securing the sheets together with some washi tape)
- Put the shape on the shirt
- Iron it on according to the package directions
And that's it! It's so easy, and you can really do so much with these! I'm thinking of glitter polka dots next :)
And here's my beautiful baby Bella, modeling her new shirt. She is in love with it and can't wait to wear it to school.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY, keep checking back for more!
Catch up on 2013's 12 DIYs of Christmas:
Day 1 ~ DIY Bow Hair Pins
Day 2 ~ DIY Lavender Sachets
Day 3 ~ DIY Vintage Brooch Napkin Rings
Day 4 ~ DIY Metallic 3D Diamonds
xo ~ Lia
xo ~ Lia